Farm Management Canada Seeking Nominations to the Board of Directors
Notice is hereby given that nominations to the FMC Board of Directors are officially open. Members in good standing, motivated to contribute to the governance of Canada’s only national organization dedicated to promoting farm business management best practices, are invited to stand for election to the Board of Directors.
Nominations will close at 17:00 hrs. Eastern Time, Thursday April 26, 2018.
After this time, no further nominations will be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
April 26 – Nominations due
May 11 – All Resolutions must be submitted for consideration
May 25 – Elections / Voting Packages sent to members
June 15 – Voting Ballots due
June 27 – Annual General Meeting (electronic)
For more information and details on nomination criteria, consult the documents below:
- Call for Nominations from the Elections Chair
- Board of Directors Nomination Form and Nominee Biography Template
- Q&A for Prospective Board Members
- Director Duties and Obligations Outline
- 2017-18 Board of Directors Listing
- Call for Resolutions and Resolution Input Form
Should you require further information regarding the nomination and election process, please contact FMC Head Office at 1-888-232-3262, or by email at email@example.com.