- This event has passed.
Canadian Agri-Food Policy Conference: Agri-Environmental Policy and Programs
13 February - 15 February
Since it was first held in 2011, the Annual Canadian Agri-Food Policy Conference (CAPC) has become a premier national policy outlook for the agri-food sector. While most previous conferences have focused largely on agriculture and agri-food policies, this conference will focusrf on the agri-environmental policies and programs and the connections between agriculture and the environment.
- Agri-Environmental Policies and Programs Evaluation
- Agriculture and Wetland Conservation
- Natural Capital in Agriculture
- Climate Change Mitigation/Adaptation at the Farm Level
- Beneficial Management Practices (BMP) Adoption
- Land Use – Land Use Change and Fragmentation
- Behavioural Economics
Presenters consisted of a blend of distinguished scholars and industry stakeholders highlighting critihadwill have an opportunity to network with numerous stakeholders from the North American agri-food and environmental sectors as well as economists and government policy and program managers and regulators.
- Two keynote sessions
- Four interactive sessions
- Research posters
- Meet & Greet Reception
- Wine & Cheese Reception
- Breakfasts, snacks and lunch
- Preconference workshop
- Time to learn and network