- This event has passed.
19 February @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The 24th Annual Cattelmen’s College will take place in conjuction with Beef Farmers of Ontario’s Annual General Meeting. Presentations will include:
- ‘Preparing the Calf for the Feedlot’ with Dr. Tom Gutteridge, Technical Services Veterinarian
- ‘Carving an Ontario Beef Brand’ with Brad Heard, Category Manager, Flanagan Foodservice
- ‘Mental Health in Agriculture’ with Deborah Vanberkal Cultivated Counseling
- ‘Barn Fires and How to Prevent Them’ with Bruce Kelly, Farm & Food Care
- ‘Cultured Meat and Alternative Proteins: What it Means for the Beef Industry’ with Dr. Ben Bohrer, Assistant Professor, Food Science, University of Guelph