Adding Value with New Products or Services
Take what you already produce on your farm and create a new product or service to add to your business’s bottom line. Learn how from successful farmers who did it and complete training that will guide you through the process.
Whether quite simple or more detailed, the key is to create a plan that suits your needs and outlines your next steps. Avoid pitfalls, plan ahead and learn from others. OMAF and MRA offer a host of resources so get started today.
Adding Value Videos
Five successful farmers share best practices for adding value to their products.
- On-farm Dairy: Primeridge Pure
- Dairy Goat Products: Caprine Farms
- Market Garden: Coopers’ Community Supported Agriculture Farm and Maze
- Market, Pick-your-own and more: Zekveld’s Garden Market
- On-farm Market and Bakery: Murphy’s Farmstead
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300
Local: (519) 826-4047