In 2012, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the organization, Farm Management Canada asked members and colleagues to describe how business management and skills development has helped position Canada’s farmers for success.
• Andrew Cassidy – Producer/Market Gardener – Hay River, Northwest Territories
• Hugh Maynard – President, Qu’Anglo Communications and Consulting – Ormstown, Québec
• Heather Watson – Executive Director, Farm Management Canada – Ottawa, Ontario
• Richard Robert – Chair, Farm Management Canada & Ferme Temistar Inc. – Saint-Eugene-De-Guigues, Québec
• Jeannette Mongeon and Michel Dignard – Bleuetière Hector Dignard et Fils – Embrun, Ontario
• Bill Brown – Professor and Head of Bioresource Policy, Business and Economics, University of Saskatchewan – Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Cedric J. MacLeod – Local Valley Beef & MacLeod Agronomics Ltd – Fredericton, New Brunswick
• Philip Keddy – Vice Chair, Farm Management Canada & Keddy Farm LTD.- Kentville, Nova Scotia
• Wilson Loree – Founder, Farm Management Canada – Olds, Alberta
• Glenn Cheater – Canadian Farm Manager Writer/Editor – Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our sincere thanks to everyone who participated in the filming of the video.
Farm Management Canada is the only national organization in Canada devoted exclusively to developing and distributing advanced farm management information to enable Canadian farmers to manage for success.