Goal setting tips from Michelle Painchaud to help you build an action plan for your farm’s future.
- A vision without an action plan is a hallucination – without the execution, having a vision is useless.
- You must take the time to plan for any potential hurdles that could impact you reaching your goal.
- Accountability is critical – there must be an owner for each step in the action plan.
- Feedback is important – sharing your vision makes you more accountable and helps you discover if your vision is realistic.
- Effective goal setting includes creating a vision based on common values, while respecting the different values within the group.
Click here to watch the video.