PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE.
Farm Management Canada would like to acknowledge Alberta Agriculture as the creators of the Agriculture Business Analyser.
- The software and any written materials that might accompany the electronic version of ABA (“written materials”) are proprietary to and all rights except those expressly given herein remain with Farm Management Canada.
- The software and written materials are protected by Canadian copyright law and international treaty provisions.
- You are hereby authorized to transfer the software to a single system.
- You may not copy written materials.
- You may not rent or lease the software but you may transfer all of your interest in it, accompanied by written materials, if you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works from the software.
- In no event will Farm Management Canada be liable to you for any claims, costs, losses or damages, including without limitation, lost profits or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data or any advice supplied therein.
Notice of Collection:
If you have any questions about this information collection contact:
Farm Management Canada
21 Florence Street Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2P 0W6
Phone: (613) 237-9060 or toll-free 1-888-232-3262
To obtain a copy of the software, the following information is required.
Fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled out.