- AgriShield: Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Platform
- AgriResponse.ca: A website enabling Canadian producers to be better prepared to face uncertainty
- Roots to Success Risk Management Training Workshops
AgEx is the only event in Canada dedicated exclusively to bringing farm management enthusiasts together to build their business acumen.
- Agriwebinars and other videoss
- Scholarship Listing
- Tools and more!
In recognition of the need for greater financial literacy amongst Canada’s producers, Farm Management Canada and MNP have joined forces to offer a new Farm Financial Fluency training program for producers. Producers of all types and across all commodities will benefit from a deeper understanding of their financial situation and the different options available to remain competitive and take calculated risks for continued success.
Financial literacy is a fundamental starting point for effective farm business management, helping producers understand the direct impact of their business decisions, and opportunities available going forward.
Access our latest research on mental health, farm management and managing risk, including:
- The Path Forward: Supporting the Farm Business Management Needs of Indigenous Farmers
- Women in Agriculture Study
- Mental Health and Farm Business Management
- Dollars & Sense Study
Farm Management Canada’s National Farm Leadership Program supports the development of leader effectiveness in Canada’s ag sector. The program, designed for hectic farm life, empowers farmers who have a desire to learn and to perform, in real time. Powered by LeaderShift Inc.