- AgriShield: Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Platform
- AgriResponse.ca: A website enabling Canadian producers to be better prepared to face uncertainty
- Roots to Success Risk Management Training Workshops
AgEx is the only event in Canada dedicated exclusively to bringing farm management enthusiasts together to build their business acumen.
- Agriwebinars and other videoss
- Scholarship Listing
- Tools and more!
In recognition of the need for greater financial literacy amongst Canada’s producers, Farm Management Canada and MNP have joined forces to offer a Farm Financial Fluency training program for producers. Producers of all types and across all commodities will benefit from a deeper understanding of their financial situation and the different options available to remain competitive and take calculated risks for continued success.
Financial literacy is a fundamental starting point for effective farm business management, helping producers understand the direct impact of their business decisions, and opportunities available going forward.
Beef Focus: December 12, 14 & 16 from 1-3 pm EST
Access our latest research on climate change, the needs of indigenous farmers, mental health, farm management and managing risk, including:
- Seeds of Change – Shifting Diets & Soil Carbon Sequestration Markets: How Climate Change is Driving New Opportunities and Risks in Agriculture
- The Path Forward: Supporting the Farm Business Management Needs of Indigenous Farmers
- Women in Agriculture Study
- Mental Health and Farm Business Management
- Dollars & Sense Study
Farm Management Canada’s National Farm Leadership Program supports the development of leader effectiveness in Canada’s ag sector. The program, designed for hectic farm life, empowers farmers who have a desire to learn and to perform, in real time. Powered by LeaderShift Inc.