Canada already has some of the best farm managers and increasing their leadership effectiveness is the next step. The National Farm Leadership Program teaches you how to perform at your best when it matters most.
Our Program fits into busy farm life to help farmers identify the critical development areas that will have the greatest impact on their personal and professional lives. Not only is leadership good for business, it’s good for the well-being of the leader and those they work with.
The next cohort of the National Farm Leadership Program will begin its journey on January 24, 2022. The program takes place over eleven weeks through virtual learning and a 3-day in-person residency. Monthly group coaching and personal coaching continues for the remainder of the calendar year to help participants realize positive change in real time.
- 11 weeks of structured online learning (January 24 – April 8)
- 3-day residency in Victoria, BC (March 8-10)
- A personal leadership assessment against a global data set of leaders
- Create a personal plan to increase leadership effectiveness
- Monthly group and individual coaching for the remainder of the year
- Unlimited access to the LeaderLab (a private online community)
- Understand your leadership effectiveness against a global benchmark
- Identify critical development areas that will have the most impact on your business
- Build the confidence to initiate conversations that address persistent problems
- Develop your skills in real time, while working in your business
- Gain clarity in goal-setting and decision-making
- Increase the performance of yourself, and empower others
- Reduce stress, anxiety and achieve more of what matters most
- Connect with other professionals to share insights and build your support network
Led by certified executive coach and fourth generation farmer, Kelly Dobson who combines adult learning research, with neuroscience and IT, enabling leader development at any age.