Young farmers, start filming now!
You could win an all-expense paid trip to AgEx2018 in Winnipeg!
In a short 1-minute video, we’re asking young farmers from across Canada to answer the following question:
If you could tell a consumer one thing, what would it be?
Your video could be 1 of 3 winners!
The 3 winners will have an all-expenses paid trip to the Agricultural Excellence Conference happening November 26-28, 2018 in Winnipeg.
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Quality and creativity of the video submitted
- Logic and coherent flow of ideas
- Relevance to the questions posed
- Delivery of presentation
- Compliance with eligibility criteria
- Contestant must be at least 20 and under 40 years of age as of January 1, 2018;
- Contestant must complete the video application form;
- Contestant must be involved in the Canadian agricultural industry;
- Contestant must reside in Canada and be a Canadian citizen;
- Contestant must submit a video, 1 minute in length, responding to the contest question;
- Contestant must make an appearance in their video submission;
- Video must include “Y WE FARM” in the title;
Farm Management Canada must receive the completed application form and video submission no later than
October 19, 2018. For more information, please visit www.fmc-gac.com.
Winning videos will be featured on Farm Management Canada’s social media channels and showcased at AgEx2018!
The Agricultural Excellence Conference (AgEx) is an annual event taking place in a different location every year across Canada. This year marks the 5th year of the conference where we return to where it started – Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Conference includes keynote speakers, roundtable discussions, concurrent sessions, discussion panels, and a national farm business resource showcase. AgEx provides an opportunity for delegates to share insights, transfer knowledge and network.
Delegates include farmers, advisors, academics, government, industry associations, and private industry (i.e. banks, suppliers, etc.). Having a physical meeting place helps farmers and other industry stakeholders build their business network with other like-minded industry professionals for ongoing business development and adoption of beneficial practices.