Programs + Services
Agricultural Excellence Conference
Join us in Alberta for #AgExConf20!
The Agricultural Excellence Conference (AgEx) welcomes anyone and everyone from farmers to advisors, academia, organizations, private industry, and government to join us in Fredericton to exchange expertise and insights to continue to position Canada’s farmers for success through farm management excellence.
Conference-goers will come away from AgEx equipped with information and tools to enhance Canada’s farm businesses. From our farm management showcase to expert speakers, you’ll be introduced to farm business management like never before, with ample opportunity for interactive learning and networking through discussion and breakout sessions.
There’s something for everyone at AgEx!
Stay tuned for more info!
As a valued contributor to Canada’s agricultural success we are offering a number of ways to participate and offer your support. Our delegates are your business. We hope you’ll see the value in putting your message front and centre during the event, showing your clients and/or potential business partners just how important they are to you in appreciation of their ongoing contribution to this country’s economic health.
Please see our Sponsorship Proposal or contact us to discuss sponsorship options.
Farm Management Canada
Business Development, Farm Management Canada
Below are articles and other multimedia items on the subject of the AgEx Conference. Click on a link below to view the item of your choice.
AgEx 2019 Coverage
- Black swans are swimming faster and they will test Canadian agriculture
- Business governance helps keep family farms ‘on the rails’
- Growing the Family Farm in the Face of Tragedy
- How to build a farm peer advisory group
- Learning to lead — from farm manager to farm executive
- Price and traceability lessons learned in Canada’s beef export markets
- Lessons learned helping 600 farm families navigate succession
- Master the necessary, do what’s possible to build resiliency into your farm
Past Conference Coverage
- Mental health is not a sidebar
- Cash advance program can be particularly beneficial for young farmers
- Episode 20: Nikolas Badminton – Agriculture 3.0 Innovation in Agriculture
- What does Agriculture 3.0 look like?
- Little interest in cash advances remains a mystery
- Elaine Froese honoured for her contribution to farm management
- Every farm could use a peer group, but it’s not likely found at the coffee shop
- Economists spar in “overdue” supply management debate
- Uncertainty continues to hang over tax code changes
- RealAg Radio, Nov 28: Infant formula, trade restrictions and debating supply management
- The Great Debate Redux
- Where to begin with benchmarking your farm business — AgEx ’17 Preview
- Building an agile and resilient farm business — AgEx ’17
- Canadian Angus Association Blog- AgEx Conference
- Growing Farm Profits Weekly(Vol.2/No.48)- Musings from the Agricultural Excellence Conference
- Market Watch with David Derwin – November 28th – Top 5 Questions for your Marketing Plan
For information regarding other event details, please contact:
Farm Management Canada
613-237-9060 x 23
- Effective Use Of Financial Tools Already At Your Fingertips — David Derwin
- How to Sell Commodities Directly to International Buyers
- Diversity of Producers Enables Unique Learning Experience at Ag Excellence – Heather Watson
- Benchmarking Your Farm — An Agricultural Excellence Conference Preview
- Will Future Farmers Have to Go to the Field? — A Preview of AgEx Conference ’15
- “We Wish Parents Understood” – More Talk from AgExcellence
- Earl Geddes Interview with Realagriculture.com at the Agricultural Excellence Conference:Escape the Cold: The Value of Seeing How Your Crop is Used in Other (Warmer) Parts of the World
- Humphrey Bannack Interview with Realagriculture.com at the Agricultural Excellence Conference: The Farmer’s Side of the Story — Letting Rick Mercer Drive Your Combine
- Tom Eisenhauer interview with Realagriculture.com at Agricultural Excellence Conference: ) Reasons to Sell Land and Lease it Back — a Toronto Investment Fund Manager’s Pitch
- Elaine Froese Interview with Realagriculture.com at the Agricultural Excellence Conference: The Three C’s for Managing Conflict in Farm Families
- JP Gervais Interview with Realagriculture.com at the Agricultural Excellence Conference: Market Outlooks and Mega-Farm Mistakes
- Succession stressing you out? Elaine Froese on doing your homework ahead of the AgEx Conference
- Farmers must keep an eye on risks beyond weather, markets
- Farmers still prefer real-life face time
- Reap profits from info, say data providers
- Ag Excellence!!!