Programs & Services
- January 25 & 28: Roots to Success Risk Management Training Workshop
- February 1 & 4: Roots to Success Risk Management Training Workshop
- February 8 & 11: Roots to Success Risk Management Training Workshop
- March 7, 9 & 11: Farm Financial Fluency Training for Dairy Farmers
Have an event you would like to share? Contact us at info(at)fmc-gac.com.
- Save the Date: Farm Transition Appreciation Day January 11, 2022
- Congratulations to Colleen Younie, Winner of the 2021 Wilson Loree Award!
- The Fall 2021 Farm Management Update is Now Available!
- Canada’s National Farm Leadership Program Now Accepting Applications
- New Research Report Available: Supporting the Business Management Needs of Indigenous Producers
- Farm Management Guidebook is a Game-Changer
- Farm Management Canada Welcomes New Directors, Thanks its Champions, Celebrates Success at Annual Meeting
- Farm Financial Fluency Training Program
- Dollars and Sense Study Update: Understanding the Drivers and Barriers to Adopting Farm Business Management Practices
- AgriResponse.ca: Enabling Canadian producers to be better prepared to face uncertainty
- Exciting Partnership Opportunity! FarmTransitionGuide.ca
- New Research Available: Healthy Minds, Healthy Farms
- Online Learning Opportunities with Farm Management Canada